Bill Hulet Editor


Here's the thing. A lot of important Guelph issues are really complex. And to understand them we need more than "sound bites" and knee-jerk ideology. The Guelph Back-Grounder is a place where people can read the background information that explains why things are the way they are, and, the complex issues that people have to negotiate if they want to make Guelph a better city. No anger, just the facts.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Nothing this Week---

I had an acquaintance years ago that used to say "sustainability starts at home". The idea is that it doesn't matter what you are doing, you need to take care of yourself. 

Sage words. 

I'm taking his words to heart right now, because I find that the amount of copy I've been putting out isn't sustainable. To that end, I'm going to be "easing off the throttle" from now on. I'm going to still be working on stories, but I want to put a little more emphasis on quality over quantity. 

I'm currently working on a "deep dig", but want to give it the attention it deserves, so nothing's ready to publish this week.

&&&&

A little downtime for preventative maintenance!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment