Bill Hulet Editor


Here's the thing. A lot of important Guelph issues are really complex. And to understand them we need more than "sound bites" and knee-jerk ideology. The Guelph Back-Grounder is a place where people can read the background information that explains why things are the way they are, and, the complex issues that people have to negotiate if they want to make Guelph a better city. No anger, just the facts.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

No Main Article to Publish this Week

The article that I wanted to publish this week got a bit bigger than I thought it would be. Part of that involved an impromptu interview that unfortunately had less than stellar sound quality. This required a lot of editing but I'm pretty happy with the results none-the-less. As a result, I'm not going to get anything ready to publish until next week. I hope that you will think that the ultimate result was worth the delay.

&&&&


&&&&

Furthermore I say unto you, the Climate Emergency must be dealt with!

No comments:

Post a Comment