Bill Hulet Editor


Here's the thing. A lot of important Guelph issues are really complex. And to understand them we need more than "sound bites" and knee-jerk ideology. The Guelph Back-Grounder is a place where people can read the background information that explains why things are the way they are, and, the complex issues that people have to negotiate if they want to make Guelph a better city. No anger, just the facts.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

No Article This Week

Last Friday I got this year's flu shot and pretty much lost half a week to extreme tiredness. I have gotten a start on something, but I'm still somewhat under the weather and there's no way I will be able to publish anything worthwhile this week. I'm begging off until I feel well enough to accomplish something that I won't be ashamed of posting.

Having said the above, I still recommend the vaccine. I just hope you have less awful a response to it than my significant other and I have.

Yup, that's pretty much me for the last few days.

&&&&

Moreover I say unto you, the Climate Emergency must be dealt with!

No comments:

Post a Comment