Bill Hulet Editor


Here's the thing. A lot of important Guelph issues are really complex. And to understand them we need more than "sound bites" and knee-jerk ideology. The Guelph Back-Grounder is a place where people can read the background information that explains why things are the way they are, and, the complex issues that people have to negotiate if they want to make Guelph a better city. No anger, just the facts.

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

An August Cop Out

I traditionally take some time off in August. Generally I use it to visit friends---but the pandemic has put an end to that sort of thing for a while. But I still think I need to "wind down" a bit as putting out this blog seems to be marching towards becoming more and more of a full time job. 

I've been researching three stories. I thought that one might be a "quick and dirty" post for this week. But all three seem to have turned into pretty significant "deep digs". As a result, I'm not going to be able to put anything out this week---at least not anything I'd like my name associated with.

Hopefully next week I'll have something to publish.

&&&&

Moreover, I say unto you the Climate Emergency must be dealt with!  

No comments:

Post a Comment