Bill Hulet Editor


Here's the thing. A lot of important Guelph issues are really complex. And to understand them we need more than "sound bites" and knee-jerk ideology. The Guelph Back-Grounder is a place where people can read the background information that explains why things are the way they are, and, the complex issues that people have to negotiate if they want to make Guelph a better city. No anger, just the facts.

Monday, June 20, 2022

Vacation Break

Howdy readers. 

In a recent post I mentioned that people who have a problem maintaining a good work/life balance tend to conflate vacation with travel. It recently occurred to me that it's been a while since I took some time off from this blog. To that end, I'm going to take a couple weeks off from publishing stories. Because I need to keep the conveyor belt moving, I'll still be doing a few 'behind the scenes' tasks---but other than that, I'll be taking a 'stay-cation'. 

See yah later---.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment