Bill Hulet Editor


Here's the thing. A lot of important Guelph issues are really complex. And to understand them we need more than "sound bites" and knee-jerk ideology. The Guelph Back-Grounder is a place where people can read the background information that explains why things are the way they are, and, the complex issues that people have to negotiate if they want to make Guelph a better city. No anger, just the facts.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Cheap Vacation Post

I went away last week to visit friends out of town for a few days. As a result, I didn't have time to come up with weekend editorial. But in my sleazy need to build a base of readers, I need to get out something, so I decided I'd put in a link to one of my posts for my old blog, Diary of a Daoist Hermit.

Contrary to what you might think, I did write the odd post with bearing on political and social matters. Here's one on the "Tragedy of the Commons", from April in 2011:


Next week, I'll be back to the regular grind---. 

No comments:

Post a Comment